- » PTN
- » Wydarzenia
- » XXVI World congress on Parkinsonʼs disease and related disorders
XXVI World congress on Parkinsonʼs disease and related disorders
Please join us for an exciting all-virtual program that includes:
- Multidisciplinary scientific programming in support of the theme innovations and Translations in Parkinsonism and Movement Disorders
- Scientific content of interest to all professionals dedicated to parkinsonism and related disorders, including physicians, neurologists, neurosurgeons, neuroscientists, physical, occupational and speech therapists, nurses, movement scientists and bioengineers
- E-posters available for viewing on demand
- Grand Parade of Movement Disorders video session highlighting interesting presentations of movement disorders
- Opportunities to present your work and interact with colleagues
As usual, the IAPRD congress will apply for CME credits.
We look forward to e-meeting you in May 2021.
Daniel Truong, MD
Prof. Dr. Teus van Laar
Dr. Erwin van Wegen
Mark Lew, MD